Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 2012

Happy Valentine's & Arizona Centennial Day!
Science
Today we began writing our research papers. If you need more information, check this out: Science Research Paper
Another source
Fact Monster


Reading
Need a Challenge?
Greek/Latin Roots Quiz
4/5 Standards Reading Links

Social Studies
Geography (In order of state-hood) and focus on the USA and its history. Here's a review on the background: Who REALLY discovered America?
YAY!  :-)

Math
Fractions
LCD (Lowest Common Denominator)
GCF (Greatest Common Factor)
Adding/Subtracting Fractions
Decimals & Percents

11 comments:

Julian said...

Hi! I don't know for sure if I'll be at school tomorrow. I hope I can make it. Since my science project is about plastic bottles, I was thinking about doing a chart that shows the number of plastic bottles used each year. If you have please let me know what your opinion is about that chart. Thanks!

Julian said...

Hi! I added a new post to my blog! In addition, thanks for telling me how to add a video to my blog! I already added one!

Julian said...

Hello! I loved learning about Saint Valentine's history! There a re so many different legends! I'm very excited to present my science project tomorrow! If any other students need help writing their research paper, I'll be happy to help! Have a wonderful Valentines Day!!!!!!!

Julian said...

Hi! I think I might actually be able to do IXL tonight! I ecstatic about the field trip on Friday!!! It will be amazing! I'm also ready to present my project tomorrow! Thanks for the advice on what to do with my board! See you tomorrow!

Sierra S. said...

Thank you for not sending me to Ms. Mary's on Wednesday. I really need to practice my lines before tomorrow. I'm excited for the field trip. i know you'll love the OM performance. ;)

Unknown said...

hi nice comment. challenge!

Unknown said...

hi nice comment. challenge!

Unknown said...

hi nice comment. challenge!

Julian said...

Can you please tell me on blog tonight all of the extra info I needed because on the feedback you gave me you gave me, you didn't add all of the extra things that I need to add.

Julian said...

I added a new post to my blog!

santino said...

I got a BLOG at http://santino-sblog.blogspot.com/