Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Weekend! & Cinco de Mayo!

Don't forget to look at the moon tonight! 
Tuesday is the big day-MAP MATH assessment. Remember this test is an important factor in deciding your math placement for middle school, so do the absolute best that you possibly can. Friday, Sat. & Sunday, let's see if we can reach 100,000 math problems on IXL. 
Who will be on the top list 5 Monday? 
Last week it was: Tanner, Hunter, Richie, Shalena Andy. GREAT JOB! 
Also, don't forget to study for the 5o STATE Final! 

2 comments:

Julian said...

I'd love to teach a lesson on pan-balance! I just need to know when. If you have time, comment on my blog ad let me know. After you do that I'll figure out how I'll teach the lesson. I'll also to be sure to look at the moon tonight! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

There a cool website for the state!
go to: http://www.50states.com/